Mybaguio.biz Users Alliance
You must Login first to view content.
You must Login first to view content.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of Mybaguio.biz Users Alliance

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Board Rules and Regulations

Go down 

is this rules and regulations ok for you?
<Yes>
Board Rules and Regulations I_vote_lcap100%Board Rules and Regulations I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 5 ]
<No>
Board Rules and Regulations I_vote_lcap0%Board Rules and Regulations I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
<I've got a suggestion>
Board Rules and Regulations I_vote_lcap0%Board Rules and Regulations I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
x_ozzy_x
Site Forger
Site Forger
x_ozzy_x

Board Rules and Regulations Empty
PostSubject: Board Rules and Regulations   Board Rules and Regulations I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 3:50 pm

Note: Please Register and Log-On = Joining in on the Forums is FREE

Please Read & Follow these simple Rules:

Please remember that we are not responsible for any messages posted. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, Use of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of mbb-mua.forumotion.com BB/Forums Site

Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by email. We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary.

You agree, through your use of this Site/Forum mbb-mua.forumotion.com, that you will not use this BB/Forum to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise a violation of any law. You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or by this BB/Forum.
Back to top Go down

Board Rules and Regulations
Page 1 of 1